Certified Project Manager
Rate:40 to 45/HR. on ctc
· shall design, plan, and coordinate work teams for the TxDOT Vision 21
program, working closely with the project sponsor and communicating to
�h shall demonstrate an understanding of the business and technical
objectives of the project, create a project charter and work plan, and
create and implement a communication plan.
�h shall track the budget, manage scope, and schedule progress via
�h shall document risks and develop mitigation plans.
�h is responsible for overall project direction and organization, including
formulation, development, methodologies, implementation, and delivery of the
project, emphasizing quality, productivity, and consistency.
�h must be self-directed and able to work independently.
�h is expected to set deadlines, define and assign roles and
responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of the project, and
evaluate outcomes, ensuring adherence to schedules, deadlines, and
completion of tasks.
�h shall be responsible for the achievement of objectives for the project and
subsequent contracts regarding performance, revenue, and profit.
�h shall identify, track, and ensure resolution of issues and removal of
barriers, directing corrective actions in areas where performance falls
�h shall assign responsibility to other supporting facilities, business
areas, and support functions, and monitor their performance.
�h shall prepare project status reports for upper management.
*Required Skills *
1. *5 or more years in *Experience managing projects that include both
business reengineering and information technology components
2. *5 or more years in *Experience managing projects with a large
magnitude of diverse stakeholders
3. *5 or more years in *Experience mentoring project teams with
unseasoned project leads
4. *5 or more years in *Experience managing projects from scope
development through project implementation, following standard project
management industry practices such as the Project Management Institute’s
5. *5 or more years in *Experience managing multiple projects
simultaneously to successful completion
6. *5 or more years in *Experience managing legacy system conversions to
a web-based system
7. *5 or more years in *Project Management Professional (PMP)
8. *5 or more years in *Experience refocusing projects for success (i.e.,
9. *5 or more years in *Experience managing large scale ($20+ million)
information technology projects
Thank you for your support
Y IM:siva.js...@yahoo.in <im%3asiva.js...@yahoo.in>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at