Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: RightFax Consultant
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 3 month contract

Rate: $30-33/hr on 1099 (Not Negotiable)

*** Candidate Must be US Citizen or Hold a Green Card or EAD***

Responsible for the engineering planning, design, implementation, and operation
of Unix and Windows Midrange computing platforms for n-Tier application
architectures. Responsibilities include research and development of new
technology and engineering best practices, as well as the implementation of
complex and comprehensive solutions for enterprise and Line of Business

? Strong written and verbal communication skills
? Strong customer focus - excellent interpersonal skills
? Minimum 3 years active experience managing and supporting a high volume (4MM
pages/month) RightFax environment greater than 10 servers.
? Knowledge and practical experience application and user on-boarding into
? Practical hands-on experience with RightFax 9.X.
? Detailed understanding of RightFax sever and application concepts and
? Familiarity with HP/Compaq Hardware. In particular the DL Series.
? Familiarity with storage technologies (SAN, NAS) in a Windows server
? Familiarity with Windows command line utilities and scripting (VB, WMI,
? Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems or other
related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
? A minimum of three years experience in Windows systems administration is
? General working knowledge and practical experience with: Networking
(LAN/WAN), Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Site Minder, MS minimum security
baseline configuration, IIS installation, FTP etc.
? Windows Server 2003 x64/x86 and/or Windows Server 2008 x64/x86.

Responsible for build activities supporting the RFS RightFax environment in
support of a globalization, CLIENT integration efforts. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to, RightFax installation, configuration,
application integration and deployment. This position will, also, be
responsible for production support of this RightFax environment supporting
multiple businesses. In addition, this resource will serve as a technical
resource capable of troubleshooting and diagnosing problems experienced by end
users. The resource will, also, provide real time application performance and
end user experience feedback to assist in enhancing the end user experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones

Technical Recruiter

Data Group, Inc.