*Please send profiles to su...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-1186*

Dear Partners,

We have the following Client requirement. Please find the job description
for your consultants and let me know if you have any matching profiles. Do
send me the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

* *

*Senior Dot Net Developer*

*Location: Tampa, FL*

*Duration: 3 Months*

* *

*No.of Positions: 2*

* *

*Note: Quest ActiveRoles Server is a must.*

Our client is an established technology infrastructure managed services
provider in Tampa, and has an immediate need for 2 Quest Software
ActiveRoles Server developers for a 3 month contract.  The developers will
be responsible for modifications of the web interfaces of ActiveRoles Server
as part of an ActiveRoles Server implementation for a Fortune 500 company.

·         .Net web interface development experience

·         Exposure to *Quest ActiveRoles Server*

·         Familiarity with API’s for ActiveRoles Server

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

609- 945- 1186|| Fax 609-452-5613||