Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : .NET Winforms** Developer

Location : **Warren, NJ*
*
Duration : **3 year Engagement *

EAD or GC Holders.
*
**Interview Process: Phone then Face-to-Face (Personal interviews are
Required!!)*
* *

*REQUIRED SKILLS:** *
****

*[image: *]      Strong knowledge of client server software development and
Windows operating systems ***

*[image: *]      Experience using SQL and Oracle *

*[image: *]      Strong programming skills and last least 2 years experience
in .NET 2.0, C#, Winforms, XML *

*[image: *]      Strong analytical troubleshooting skills *

*[image: *]      Strong knowledge of applicable development methodologies,
tools and standards *

*[image: *]      Must be able to provide suggestions to improve processes*

*[image: *]      Multi-threading *

*[image: *]      Assemblies*

*[image: *]      OOPS*

With Regards: