Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com*
*Java/J2EE Developer ILOG Rules *
*North** NJ(Local or Near to NJ )***
*Duration : 1 year*
Sr. Ilog Rules Developer Summary of respons ibilities:
Sr. Rules developer will be primarily involved in designing and developing
business rules using Ilog JRules for Clients future technology projects.
This Person will also be responsible for high level application
architecture, roadmaps, functionality, performance, quality, strategic and
tactical planning, and service in the SOA domain.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
· 7+ Years of total IT experience with minimum of 3+ years experience
in designing and developing distributed middle-tier applications/services
using Java/J2EE technologies.
· *Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Business Rules development
using ILog JRules.*
· Exposure to XML based technologies is a huge plus.
· Experience with implementing J2EE and Webservices and conceptual
knowledge of SOA is a huge plus.
· Working knowledge of relational database systems including Oracle.
Database knowledge should include mastery of SQL, exposure to database
schema design, and understanding differences in application interaction with
· Knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration and exposure to
migrating business rules from legacy platforms a huge plus.
· Must be highly organized with excellent analytical, problem
solving, presentation, and decision making skills.
· Must also demonstrate strong communication skills and be able to
interface with all levels of business and technical teams.
· Must also demonstrate ability to readily adapts to new technologies
and practices in the work environment
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at