Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation Contact Details with Current
Location.

Position: Java Developer w/ C++ & SOAP
Location: Greensboro, NC
Duration: 1.8 Month Contract

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Need Wireless Industry experience...

Project Name:
185479 APN Limits Increase

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)
Modify Snooper in order for it to handle 16 APNs instead of 5.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)
Must be able to work with the Snooper application team to design and build
solutions that meet the requirements of the project. Java will be a
requirement. SOAP and C++ skill set would also help. The candidate will be
asked to design and development the solution. As well as the ability to
communication of his designs for review. Support the integration testing of his
work to ensure a timely completion of the tasks assigned. Having experience
working with network elements within the wireless industry would be a big plus.

Qualifications: 1) C++ Development Expert Required 2) SOAP Development
Intermediate Required 3) Java Script Intermediate Required 4) Linux
Intermediate Required 5) Communication skills Intermediate Desired 6) Network
element exp. in Wireless Industry Intermediate Desired

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)

                  1)
                 C++ Development
                 Required

                  2)
                 SOAP Development
                 Required

                  3)
                 Java Script
                 Required

                  4)
                 Linux
                 Required

                  5)
                 Network element exp. in Wireless Industry
                 Desired

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter