Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser*** working for *“Vyshnavi Infotech”* I am trying to fill the
*SQL SERVER DBA *position located in *Minneapolis****, **Minnesota****.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  **
**  ****   SQL DBA*

*Work Location:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ***
*  **Minneapolis****, **Minnesota*****

*Duration:**  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****                     3 month

* *

*ONLY GCS and Citizens

Need Local who can go far a Face to Face Interview.

1.       Determine, implement, and manage database backup and recovery
strategies, with focus on PIT recovery.

2.       Installation of new SQL Server database and upgrades.

3.       Management of database and resource capacity planning.

4.       Implement and enhance database security using proven methodologies.

5.       Assist development staff with the debugging and optimization of SQL
queries and

stored procedures.

6.       Ongoing database performance tuning and upgrades, including:
monitoring and

evaluation of all database patches and service packs.

7.       Design and manage database import / export processes used to
populate test

databases and global data marts.

8.       Design and implementation of database replication strategies for
both internal and

Disaster Recovery (DR) requirements.

9.     Transact SQL and stored procedure development.

10.   Create and maintain database ERD diagrams.

11.   Database modeling and design functions.

12.   Research problems and recommend corrective actions.

13.   Providing on call support to the IT customer base.

14.   Provide solutions for analytical projects using SQL Server analysis

15.   Provide solutions for SQL Server reporting services.

16.   Setup clustered SQL Server Environment.

17.   Setup mirroring and log shipping.

18.   Other duties as assigned.

19.   Mentoring DBA and Jr. DBAs.

1.       BSCS or MS degree in computer science or related field, 8 or more
years of relevant industry experience.

2.       5 or more years of database administration/design experience with

3.       3-5 years experience with MS SQL Server 7.0, MS SQL Server 2000, MS
SQL Server 2005.

4.       Experience with additional RDBMS (prefer experience with Sybase).

5.       Experience with MS SQL Server backup and recovery techniques in a
VLDB environment.

6.       Proven experience in maintenance of SQL Server in VLDB environment.

7.       Proven experience using Transact SQL, Stored Procedure and UDF.

8.       Experience with MS SQL Server DTS.

9.       Familiarity with SQL Server replication services. Familiarity with
SQL Server clustered environment.

10.   Prefer experience designing and implementing data warehouses,
including experience with MS SQL OLAP services.

11.   Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving database

12.   Demonstrated experience in tuning database and its objects.
Understanding of databases indexes.

13.   Understanding of database design practices, including database
normalization concepts.

14.   Prefer background in Microsoft networking.

15.   Proven ability to work with in a team environment.

16.    Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

*Reply ASAP as this is an Urgent requirement.*

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser****** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit