Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Candidate must have own reliable transportation (CAR) as well as valid Drivers
License. All work will be at the campus location (no telecommuting).

Pls make sure candidate is familiar with where Charlottesville VA is and is
comfortable with working at this location on long term basis.

System Admin/WAN Network Admin

Charlottesville, VA

12+ months - contract

$30-32/hr

Complete Description:
Client is located in Charlottesville, VA. Candidate must be comfortable with
working at this campus location. This position involves working with a team to
support campus-wide networking services including but not limited to:

- Core network routing and switching infrastructure (exp w/Cisco highly
desired), wired and wireless architectures, monitoring and management,
firewalls, VPNs, DNS and DHCP services.

- The engineer will be expected to have a strong understanding of TCP/IP
networking, ethernet switching, Linux system administration and be fluent in a
scripting language.

- Engineer should be able to troubleshoot performance and connectivity problems
from multiple operating system platforms (Linux. TCP/IP, scripting required -
see yrs of exp required).

INFO REQUIRED TO SUBMIT:

Skill
 Required / Desired     Amount of Experience                        Candidate's
exp in years

Must be able to effectively communicate by phone, email and video Required
                            4 Years

Must be able to lift 70lbs and install rack mounted equipment Required
                       4 Years

TCP/IP networking                                                      Required
                                4 Years

Fluent in a system scripting language                          Required
                        4 Years

Linux System Administration                                      Required
                           2 Years

Cisco IOS
Highly Desired                        2 Years

MPLS and VLAN Knowledge                                     Highly desired
                   2  Years

Firewall/VPN Knowledge                                            Required
                            2  Years

Questions for the requirement:

Question 1:
Does the candidate have reliable transportation and a valid driver license?

Question 2:
Pls have the candidate describe the differences between broadcast, multicast,
and unicast network traffic?

Question 3:
Pls ask candidate and provide their answer to: What does ARP mean and how is it
used?

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter