Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Project Manger with Talent Suite of SABA and .Net

Location: Palo Alto, CA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: ALAP

Project Manager, PMP preferred not required

Talent Suite of SABA

.net Applications experience

Experience with large scale Project Management

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.