*Hi Business Partners,***
*Please check below requirement and let me know if you have any suitable
consultants along with contact details and updated resume.*
*Job Title: *AS/400 Developer Requisition**
*Location: *Bethesda but job will move to Herndon VA later this year, will
require some commute to Herndon VA initillay**
*Duration: 6 months
* REQUIREMENTS:* Consult with internal business sponsors and analysts to
research and help to define requirements and develop solutions to meet
complex, high priority requirements pertaining to Multifamily Servicing.
* DEVELOPMENT: *Re-engineer, re-factor, design, develop, upgrade, test,
implement and document software components of large, highly visible or
complex client/server based systems of *RPG a*nd *PowerBuilder a*pplications
and services running on AS/400 servers.
** PROCEDURES:* Adhere to defined procedures and documentation standards.
** ENVIRONMENT:* Candidates must have a proven ability to successfully work
in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment where the applicant will receive
initial direction and be expected to complete the tasks within the project
lifecycle using disciplined approaches with an appropriate amount of
guidance per their experience. The candidate must be comfortable working
with applications in the middle of the business pipeline and demonstrate
consideration of the bigger picture when identifying solutions. The
candidate must be able to communicate effectively across all teams and to be
able to share experiences and knowledge with other team members.
*Required Skills: *
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent
combination of education and/or experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Six or more years of experience developing code, with at least three years
of *RPG development* experience in an *AS/400 environment. **
- Demonstrated design and technical leadership skills.
- Mastery of software tools, platforms, processes, and languages such as
RPGIV, CL and OS/400.
- *Familiarity with McCracken STRATEGY product is a plus.*
- *Familiarity with system 36 and RPG II is a plus.*
- Familiarity with *PowerBuilde*r is a plus.
- Practical experience using *CM CVS software*.
- Expert analysis, decision-making, leadership and communication (verbal and
- Experience with *WebSphere Development Studio* is a plus.
* * *Venky***
*OpenBox Solutions, Inc*
2890 Carpenter Road, Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at