Hi Partners,

Greetingssss!!!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Position: TIVOLI Administrator with TAM Experience*
Location: Bloomington, IL
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension
We need only Green Cards, US Citizen, EAD OR TN Candidates- No H1B's this
time.

*Need Tivoli Consultant with TAM Experience* for 12 Months long contract
with extension in bloomington, IL

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sarmed
ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409
sar...@abistechnologies.com│www.abistechnologies.com
Yahoo IM: sarmed_a...@yahoo.com