*********** *Vyshnavi Infotech* conducting the Interviews on *6th May* (Only
*Face* to *face* no telephonic) **************

Hi Friends,

*Vyshnavi Infotech* is looking for Marketing Executives for its India

Location-- KPHB, Hyderabad

*Interested Candidates can apply with there updated Resume and Expected pay

Marketing Executives: *3 Openings*

1) Maintain and manage good vendors Data base to place Bench consultants.

2) Making cold calls.

3) Reaching the minimum no. of target placements each month/quarter.

*Interview Timings: **May 6th 2009 2:00 PM IST to 7:00PM IST*

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser****** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit