JoB ID : AK_.NET_VA_050109    *                       .Net Developer/

Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent Requirement from caresoft.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

********Only Citizen, Green Card, EAD****************

*We **are looking for .Net Developer/ Programmer / Analyst:*
*Location* : *Fredericksburg, VA*
*Duration : 3-6 Months +*
*Interview : Face to Face*

   - .NET Application Development exp
   - C# (preferred) or VB.NET <> programming (pls specify
   - Web development experience (ASP.NET <>, HTML, CSS,
   - MOSS / SharePoint 2007 Development experience
   - Database Experience (MS SQL Server 2005+) preferred
   - Microsoft development certification
   - SQL Server Reporting Services (or similar - Discoverer, Cognos,
   - Bachelor's Degree

.*** Prior State Experience is a plus***

 *Please do mention: *

Name of the consultant:
Contact No:
Email ID:
Best time to call:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa  (pl. send name and  contact
details of sponsoring company):
Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):
Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Nigam,
Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
Phone -732-514-7730 &,    Fax : 732-875-0595     eMail:*anigam* <>
*** Among fastest 50 growing NJ Tech Companies 5 consecutive years -
2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2007 - Deloitte & Touche
*** Nominated for 2004 Fortune List of - 100 Best SM Companies to work for -
Great Places to Work Institute / Fortune
*** Microsoft Certified Partner, IBM Business Partner, SUN iForce Partner
*** Featured among Top 100 Outsourcing Vendors in "Black Book of
Outsourcing" By Outsourcing Management Institute
mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.