Hope you are doing Well, please let me know if you are comfortable with
below requirement and send me updated resume along with below information.

*Title: Ab Initio Developer*

*Location : NJ
Duration : 7 months*

*Project Description:** Design, develop and implement a scalable, reliable
and extensible financial *

*ETL application platform to process Risk and Finance data feeds for a Basel

*Role Description: Create high level and detailed ETL designs. Collaborate
with client designers.  *

*Develop complex graphs, re-usable components. Mentor offshore developers in
best practices.*

*Conduct code reviews. *

* *

*Must have skills:** Ab Initio Co>Op, GDE, EME, Unix Shell/Perl scripting
SQL, Autosys.*
*Strong knowledge and use of full lifecycle development methodologies,
standards and procedures*

*Added Value skills: Ab Initio BRE, Data Profiler, Conduct>It, Sybase,
Oracle. Financial Services *
*background. Also, desired but not necessary – some knowledge of
Informatica, PeopleSoft EPM. *

* *

*Additional Info including any restrictions: Experience with working in an
onshore/offshore model*

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.