Hope you are doing Well, please let me know if you are comfortable with
below requirement and send me updated resume along with below information.

*Title: Cognos Developer*
*Location : NJ
Duration : 7 months*
*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

*Project Description:** Convert/re-design reports which are currently
implemented using Hyperion & Essbase*

*Role Description: Gather requirements. Design semantic layer. Create high
level and detailed report designs. *

*Develop complex reports and report templates. Mentor offshore developers in
best practices. Conduct *

*code reviews. *

* *

*Must have skills:** Cognos, TM1, SQL. Strong knowledge and use of full
lifecycle development methodologies, *

*standards and procedures  *

* *

*Added Value skills:** Cognos SDK, Sybase IQ, Hyperion Interactive, Oracle
Essbase. Financial Services*

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.***

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

We really appreciate for your early response.