*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com> (LOCAL TO BAY
This is for my direct client opening for a *Business Systems Analyst/Project
Manager – San Francisco, CA*. This is 3 year contract. The hourly rate is
55-60/hour C2C. LOCAL BAY AREA CANDIDATES ONLY
This project has five basic subsystems that depend on one common database.
The foundation is the Contact and Positions System (CAPS) to track data
about judges, justices and commissioners for communication distributions.
This system maintains the database that is used by the other subsystems:
Assigned Judges Tracking System (AJTS), Education Audio Video (AV),
Nominations, and Faculty. The project database was first developed in 2001
on a platform that is no longer supported by the software vendors.
The primary purpose of this project is to rewrite CAPS and AJTS to
incorporate new business requirements and to use newer technology that will
make the systems more robust and easier to enhance in the future. CAPS is
the foundation for the other systems and provides name, title, and various
demographic data for key personnel both within and external to the Judicial
Branch. AJTS facilitates the matching and assignment of active judges from
one court to another or retired judges to courts when the court has a
critical need for assistance. The assignments are 90% for trial courts and
10% for Appellate courts. The system matches the criteria submitted by the
court to a database of judges and their qualifications (CAPS), and produces
a list of judges that meet the specified criteria. Monthly payment claim
information is extracted, processed through a third party and sent to the
AOC Oracle Financial system for payment.
Since the master data for AJTS resides in this project, the other subsystems
will need to be upgraded along with AJTS to accommodate changes in the
database and application software version.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
1.1 Senior Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager - The Senior
Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager (BSA/PM) provides oversight to the
BSA in addition to providing analytical, documentation, and testing support
for this project, including but not limited to:
1. Provide systems analysis consultation to the project
2. Provide project planning consultation to the project for the analysis,
requirements gathering, preparation of documentation, and testing
3. Facilitate client meetings and conduct detailed interviews to solicit
4. Assist users to define new business processes.
5. Collaborate with development teams during the design and development
of new systems to ensure the proposed solutions address requirements
6. Train users
7. Develop test plans and test scripts
8. Test applications
9. Track defects
1. Lead development of business analysis documentation
2. Document client meetings and interviews with users.
3. Document new business processes.
4. Develop Business Requirements Document
5. Develop Functional Specifications Document
6. Write user documentation.
7. Train users how to use new systems.
8. Develop test plans and test scripts for all phases of systems testing,
including integration testing and user testing.
9. Test applications, including conduction integration testing and user
10. Track defects discovered in testing and insure that the defects are
11. Provide peer review for system analysis activities of other team members
12. Provide analytical expertise to other team members.
13. Develop Project Plan for the business system analysis activities
14. Provide concise and timely status reports for IS Management.
1. Minimum of 10 years experience with Information Technology.
2. Must have 5 to 7 years experience as a Business Systems Analyst
implementing complex applications, including web applications.
3. Must have 3 years experience as project manager leading at least two
medium sized projects.
4. Demonstrated experience writing Business Requirements and Functional
5. Demonstrated experience training users to use new systems.
6. Demonstrated experience developing test plans and test scripts.
7. Demonstrated experience testing applications.
8. Track defects discovered in testing and insure that the defects are
9. Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication
10. Demonstrated experience developing project plans and schedules.
11. Demonstrated experience communicating with all levels of staff and
12. Demonstrated experience monitoring project plans and insuring project
milestones are achieved on schedule.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total experience as Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager:
Total experience in Implementing web applications:
Total experience in writing Business Requirements and Functional
Total experience in developing test plans and test scripts:
Is this rate W2 OR C2C?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen/Green Card/H1/other):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to *
*Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at