Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for “Vyshnavi Infotech” I am trying to fill the *Java
Developer *position located in *Walnut Creek**, CA**.*

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:                         **Java Developer*

*Work Location:                      Walnut Creek, CA*

*Duration:                                  **6+ Months***

* *

*Open for consultants with EAD or GC or US Citizen only.  *

*Skills Required: *

*J2EE, Java, spring, Spring Web flow (SWF), Spring MVC, Spring Portal,
XHTML, Oracle, ecommerce experience*

* *

*Plus: *

*Hibernate, web services*

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit