Need GC/EAD/US Citizens

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Position: Java Developer with PM or Lead experience

Location: St. Louis, MO

BR: $45/hr

Length: 12+ months

Need GC/EAD/US Citizens

THIS IS NOT A PM ONLY POSITION. The right candidate will have an extensive
background as a Software Engineer AND a recent background in management and/or
Project Management

The CCS Team Lead is responsible for managing the development activities of 4-6
Java Developers (both onshore and offshore) in the accomplishment of delivering
quality software releases on time and within budget. This person will work
closely with development staff to develop delivery plans, monitor and control
development milestones, complete software designs and documentation, serve as
the point of escalation to resolve technical issues, and will mentor and coach
junior developers. They will be accountable for enforcing development standards
and best practices, and ensuring sure the team is delivering on its
commitments.
The successful candidate will:
. Be "the right mix" of management and technical skills, background and
expertise
. Have 3+ years experience as a senior software engineer, technical lead,
technical project manager, or software development manager
. Have proficiency with the JAVA language and expertise in Web technologies
. Have experience with Test Driven Development practices and their
implementation
. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
. Have the ability to simultaneously work technically, to assist and guide the
team, and managerially, to develop plans, communicate status, and develop
staff.
. Posses a good understanding of Project Management practices, plus good
planning and organizing skills
. Be comfortable in a fast-paced development environment with conflicting
priorities and juggling multiple high-profile projects at a time
Additional Skills:
. Agile, XP, or Scrum development experience a definite plus
. Experience with Spring Web Flow, WebSphere, Web Services and SOAP
. Experience with Design Patterns and OO best-practices
. Understanding of general development best-practices such as continuous
integration, Unit Testing, automation, and configuration management
. Proficiency with Microsoft Project

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter