This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
*Hi: Please send the matching resumes, rate and contact number for the below
*Please Reply to** nar...@vibhainc.com*
*Documentum Technical Analyst with ORACLE 10G*
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Max $45/hr all inclusive
Start Date: 05/11/09***
Local Consultant required
In person interview after telephone interview
GC / US Citizen- First Pref
Documentum Technical Analyst for Tech Refresh Project
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 5+ years
experience to include detailed knowledge of Documentum from an
• Advanced User Unix skills. Linux a plus.
• Oracle DBMS skills to include Oracle 10, experience performing Oracle
import/exports, knowledge of SQL
• Experience Installing and administering the following EMC Documentum
Products on Unix and Windows environments.
• Documentum ContentServer
• Documentum Webtop
• Documentum Digital Asset Manager
• Content Transformation Services
• Experience installation, configuration and administrating Apache Tomcat
(unix and windows) and Java
• Experience migrating Documentum repositories and performing upgrades
• Experience with Documentum 6 a plus.
• Experience with Documentum Rendition engines (DTS, ADTS, Liquent
Enterprise Server) a plus.
Experience configuring/customizing Documentum Webtop a plus (version 6.5).
• Excellent listening, communication, written and verbal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner and
to work independently.
• Must have flexible working hours (including weekends) and work effectively
in a team environment or directly with the customer.
This position operates as a member of a global Content Management Service
team. The role will provide administration of EMC Documentum in a global
implementation. This position will concentrate on infrastructure delivery to
include migration and reinstallation of components, installing maintaining
and administering Documentum software installation on a primarily
*|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext 301* *|| Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email: *
nar...@vibhainc.com* || Website: *www.vibhainc.com* ||*
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at