*Please send profiles to su...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-1186*

Dear Partners,

We have the following Client requirement. Please find the job description
for your consultants and let me know if you have any matching profiles. Do
send me the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

* *

*Web Developer*

*Location: Orlando / Austin. ***

*Duration: 3-4 months***

*Rate: $30/hr***

This position is for a Web Developer on the team responsible for maintaining
and enhancing various eCommerce websites.

·        Build HTML pages based on approved web design.

·        Work with developers on implementing HTML with Java.

·        Participate in remediation activities during the QA process.

*Skills:* HTML, Building Wireframes.

* *

*Web Developer - In addition to web dev, Exp with implementing open source
content management system is required. *

Experience building templates like* Alfrasco or DCTM CMS *is required*.*

   - 5-7 years proven Web Development experience.
   - Experience with eCommerce is required.

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

609- 945- 1186|| Fax 609-452-5613||