Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com

*Position: *SAP HCM*
Location: Portland OR - Prefer West Coast consultant
Duration: 3 Months extendable
Start: ASAP
Rate: $ plus expenses*

 I need very senior consultant who done 4 full life cycle implementations

Principal level consultant with SAP HCM hands-on configuration experience
Minimum of 4 full lifecycle HCM projects (Blueprint thru go live)
Experience working as Solution Architect in the areas of HR planning,
strategy, etc with HR executives
Union timekeeping and payroll experience
eRecruiting experience
Experience with developing SAP roadmaps
Experience in developing business processes for hire to retire process
Experience with SAP HCM Solution Maps and Best Practices

Nexgenb Inc.

Phone: 605-741-0116

Fax: 678-343-6807

Email: a...@nexgenb.com