Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position :  Senior SAP Basis Administrator

Location:  Latrobe, PA (onsite full-time) *– Must have a car, no public

Estimated start date:  June 1, 2009

Estimated duration:  9 weeks (June 1, 2009 through July 31, 2009)

Rate: $55/hr

Will interview next week

*Candidate must have BASIS production system experience.  The candidate
needs to be quite senior and be able to provide production support when
Kennametal employees are off in mid-June. *

* *

*Local candidates preferred – I won’t be reviewing resumes until tomorrow so
take some time screen some individuals and send me your BEST one by noon

   - *Skills Required:*
         - Must have a minimum of 10 to 15 years of SAP experience and
         production support experience.
         - Must be able to provide production support for our 4.6C and BW
         7.0 systems.
         - Assist in the operation, troubleshooting, implementation, and
         maintenance of the organization’s SAP Unix systems.
         - Assist in the migration of SAP from HP to AIX.  (4.6C)
         - Provide SAP Basis system environment builds, to include all file
         system work, all Unix <sid>adm OS work ( profile
manipulation, environment
         rework, and all the necessary work on the Unix system for
turn key startup
         of the SAP systems) in a Oracle AIX environment.
         - Execute day-to-day Basis Administration tasks including
         monitoring, problem identification, problem resolution, test/implement
         plans, sending transports, buffer logs, and OSS note troubleshooting.
         - Support a diverse SAP landscape on both HP and IBM platforms.
         - Perform proactive monitoring of all SAP systems, underlying
         operating system in a Oracle 10G database.
         - Work with change management and promote transports through
         traditional three-tier landscapes.
         - Assist developers, business analysts, and end users with
         troubleshooting of system and performance problems.
         - Respond to SAP infrastructure needs outside of business operating
         hours as needed.
         - Solution Manager experience is an added plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http:/www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>