Titlee: Android Developer

Duration: 3-6 month minimum

Location: California

Interview Type: Face 2 Face

   - The needs are immediate and upon receiving a resume, the manager would
   want to interview in person and then offer to start the next day.
   - They team developing Android applications is mainly based out of China
   and the UK but there are several specifications that they need to build out
   a team here.
   - The rate is flexible assuming the candidate has social networking
   experience.
   - In interviewing the manager would like for candidates to be able to
   show applications on their Android device that they have developed (even
   better to have developed the apps from scratch).
   - We are hiring for Android developers with hands on experience
   developing external applications for Android devices.
   - Experience developing social networking applications or highly
   interactive applications are strongly preferred.
   - Developing applications with server components is a nice to have skill.

   - Sent over a candidate for the Android position and he sent back a few
   questions drilling in on specifics. I thought it would be smart to send the
   answers up front for future candidates so here they are, please let me know
   if you have any questions!

I would like to get more info on size of the app, how many screens in the
app, if he was the only developer on this seesmic app, how long he worked
specifically on Android…

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ajay
Recruiter
Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax     : 847/577-2568
ajayavar...@aclatinc.net
www.aclatinc.com
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.