Hi Partners,

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

Position: SAS Programmer with Server Capacity Planning exp

Location: New Jersey

Length: 6 Months

Need a strong SAS Programmer who has Unix technical skills--like some tuning
and scripting.  Client also need to have this person have some experience
with Server capacity planning.

I look forward to hearing from you.

ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409
Yahoo IM: sarmed_a...@yahoo.com