Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Oracle Integration Architect Lead

18 Months

Framingham, MA

Rate: $60/hr

Job Responsibilities

.          Maintain and enforce the global Oracle Applications architecture
(Oracle EBS R12, Oracle SOA Suite) and alignment with enterprise IT and Oracle

.          Define and enforce the security standards applicable to the Oracle
Applications architecture

.          Define and maintain technical design patterns for use by the

.          Define and maintain development standards and methodologies for
Oracle development

.          Define and maintain integration data exchange standards (e.g. XML,

.          Maintain and enforce the integration standards and guidelines (e.g.
messaging, ESB)

.          Define bolt-on application development requirements

.          Identify and approve required development/design tools and utilities
for use by the developers

.          Review, guide and approve Oracle based solution designs for Reports,
Integrations, Workflow, Conversions, and Extensions

.          Identify technical infrastructure requirements for new Oracle
software components

.          Collaborate with the infrastructure, DBAs, technical leads,
developers, and business for design activities

.          Develop common data models required for data conversion activities

.          Asses new applications/platforms to be integrated with Oracle

.          Conduct build vs. buy options analysis for new business
functionality required for implementation in Oracle

.          Maintain the inventory of interfacing applications and integrations

.          Develop and maintain the reusable service repository, design
patterns and reusable technical components (e.g. exception handling, auditing,
logging, transformation, web services)

Required Skills/Experience

.          Relevant implementation experience with Oracle EBS R12 and Oracle
SOA Suite platforms

.          Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture based architecture

.          Thorough understanding of Oracle's RDBMS, reporting and workflow

.          Thorough understanding of Oracle's application architecture

.          Thorough understanding of extending Oracle functionality for

.          Thorough understanding of messaging technologies (e.g. JMS,
MQSeries, Oracle AQ)

.          Thorough understanding of interfacing protocols/methods (e.g.

.          Thorough understanding of technical exception handling mechanisms in
an Oracle Applications environment

.          Thorough understanding of standards based and custom data
definitions and formats (e.g. XML, VSAM)

.          Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
implemented in an Oracle Applications environment

.          Understanding of general application architectures (e.g. J2EE,
Client/Server, Web Based)

.          Understanding of hardware architectures and operating environments
(e.g. Unix, Windows, OS/390)

.          Ability to influence, support, and implement technical decisions

.          Ability to effectively translate business needs/requirements into
technical designs

.          Ability to work in a technical team environment requiring
significant collaboration and coordination

.          Ability to mentor and guide developers and technical leads on
architecture principles and development standards

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.