*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com>(LOCAL TO VIRGINIA

This is for my direct client opening for *Technical Writer -
Alexandria, VA.This is a 2
-3 weeks *contract position. The Hourly rate is DOE*. Local candidates only*

*Project Description:   *

We are looking for Technical writers for 2 – 3 weeks contract position.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.        *

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total *Technical Writer *exp:

Hourly Rate:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others):

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:v...@beyondtekit.com?subject=technical Writer - Alexandria, VA

* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*

*Fax: 714-364-9705*