*Hi, Our client is looking for  “.NET*” Consultant

*Location:*        Groton, CT

*Rate:*               Market

*Start Date:*      Immediate

*Duration:*        6 months

*Job Description:***

-       Resource should have strong .*NET skills* or *Python skills* and
hands-on experience in these skills.

-       He has to have excellent written and oral communication.

-       Resource will be required to extensively interact with the Business

-       He will be working on the new Symyx ELN deployment and thus would
require heavy interaction with the teams.

-       Eagerness to learn. The resource would be required to learn Iron
Python scripting (A .Net resource will easily be able to learn this

-       Ready to learn ELN domain

If you are interested to take this opportunity please let us have your
updated word format resume along with your expectation on hourly pay rate,
date of availability, visa status and relocation details to
santh...@krgtech.com ASAP

With Regards,

KRG Technologies Inc

25000, Avenue Stanford, Suite 120, Valencia, CA 91355

*Direct Phone:* (661) 310 1679; *Fax:* (661) 257-9968

*Email:* santh...@krgtech.com; *URL:*www.krgtech.com <www.krgtech.com>; *Yahoo
IM:* santhosh_shan_mugam

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for
any inconvenience caused.