Find the details of the requirement as below and send me the matching
profiles to ku...@absli.com
*PLEASE DON'T SEND ME ANY PROFILES WITHOUT EDI(ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE)
**Sr. Business Analyst
7 month contract
Owings Mills, MD *
*Job Description :
A system Business Analyst (BA) with the responsibility of providing
production/business support for the *Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
The BA will be responsible for:
Analytical day to day support for an EDI system and system enhancements.
Incident Control (IC) resolution to facilitate claims processing
Analysis and search of moderately complex system problems, coordinating with
other parties as necessary and tracking to resolution
Development, documentation and communication of alternative workarounds for
Performing business support responsibilities to include production
monitoring, file maintenance, ad hoc reporting and consultation with
internal and external users
Installation of quarterly Accounts Receivable updates, including off-cycle
critical and emergency modifications Supporting Systems improvements as a
result of Corporate Initiatives, Legislative Mandates and non-corporate
User Acceptance Testing support
Daily Trading Partner Reconcilement and Monthly Invoice support
The required skills for the position are:
- 4+ years of Business analysis/system support experience with *Health
Insurance Systems required (BCBS preferred). *
- Must have enrollment and billing business and/or technical knowledge.
Helpful if BCBS specific.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Functional specifications, minimum 3-5 years experience
- Ability to analyze and document system procedures
- Extensive HIPAA analysis and assessment, knowledge of HIPAA rules and
- Experience with transaction sets 835, 837, 270, 271, 276, 277
- Working knowledge of TSO, Fileaid, SQL.
- Experience with National Provider Identifier (NPI) and cross walk to
- Solid expertise with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Experience with Serena ChangeMan and Serena TeamTrack.
- Support system requirements walkthroughs/sessions (JAD) with Business
Owners, Stakeholders, SMEs and technical team.
- Capture, document and validate business and functional requirements
- Develop and finalize test plans, test scripts, traceability matrices, and
- Development, planning and execution of overall system/regression testing
activities to ensure the application meets all business and functional
requirements as documented in traceability matrices.
- Function as a Business liaison to the Design and Development teams during
translation of requirements specifications into detailed design.
- Collaborative problem resolution on day to day issues
- Translate business requirements into structured flow diagrams,
- Coordinate with business sponsor for business line deliverables such as
training materials and SOPs
- Ability to coordinate with internal customers, participating on a project
team on a day to day basis, while effectively providing status to
- Requirements Development and Management (to include experience with Use
Cases and Requirements Management Software)
- Software Testing (to include User Acceptance Testing and experience with
- Project Management
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles (to include RUP/Iterative)
Alrek Business Solutions Inc.
(Formerly Known as ALDON BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, INC.)
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at