*Please contact me at
* or Call me @ 804 486 9914*
Our Client is in need of a “Java / J2EE - Project Lead “with the following
skills. This is a 6 months+ Contract position.

Role: Java / J2EE - Project Lead

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 6months

Project lead in the Web services track SPOC for the customer for his track
should have very good knowledge in Jboss ESB, spring, Java/J2EE, XML/XSL
Managing the offshore team.

1.    Should have sound exp in Web services

2.    Should have JBOSS, ESB (Enterprise Server Bus), Spring, Java, J2EE,

3.    Should have heavy Project lead skills

4.    Should have managed offshore team

Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate
consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. The above
position is active and urgent, therefore you can expect immediate
consideration & we will hire as soon as possible.

*This requirement will close 100%*

If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity,

Please contact me at*
**ro...@value-addconsulting.com*<ro...@value-addconsulting.com>or Call
me @
*804 486 9914*