*Please find let me know if you have any profile matching for below
requirement, thank you in advance, and appreciated your support.*

End of Next Week

*Sr. Oracle Workflow Developer*

*Duration *

6+ months extendable

$Open, keep low

Our client is looking for an oracle workflows 2.6.2. and  BPEL is a plus.
 They need someone who can develop Oracle Workflows front and back end and
she/he should be able to work on different tables to modification tables and
item attributes.

Looking forward to add value by mutually winning possibilities.

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.