Please don't reply on this mail.

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Junior Project/Program Mgmt Consultant
Location: Arlington, TX
Duration: 1 Year Contract

Rate: $35/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Project Name:
Sun Microsystems Project Team

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)
The Program Mgr will be responsible for providing project mgmt support to the
client, Sun Microsystems at their facility. Strong Project Management skills
are required, as well as in depth background in voice and data technologies.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)
Project management and customer interface with the Sun Microsystems client.
Strong computer skills, and process knowledge required.

Qualifications: 1) Project Management Expert Required 2) Microsoft Office
Intermediate Required 3) Microsoft Project Intermediate Required 4) Microsoft
Visio Intermediate Required

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)