**

Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Haritha I am a Tech recruiter
from SanVista Inc.

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

* *

*ROLE: Sr. PeopleSoft Functional Consultant***

*Location: Peapack, NJ***

*Duration: 3+ Months***

REQUIRED SKILLS

PeopleSoft ESS/MSS designer, senior level person. We need someone to create
the work, crank out documents, create the designs, go through the workflow.
We want the senior level person, but not the senior level
attitude....example, this person should not think that he is going to direct
other resources or manage other resources, rather, the resource will be
expected to work hard and peform the tasks and crank out the deliverables.
MUST HAVE an HR portal background in PeopleSoft, and must know how an end
user will interface to the peoplesoft interface through a web browser using
the PeopleSoft Portal.

RESPONSIBILITIES

The resource will need to translate processes into manager self service,
employee self service, screenflows, and functionlaity.

Thanks and Regards

Haritha

SanVista Inc.,* *

*Work  : 586-473-6367 *

Fax     : 888- 879-2211
*Email:* recruit...@sanvistainc.com

www.sanvistainc.com

We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.