*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Hi*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Business Objects Developer/Admin*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: $38/hr (Max)*

·        4 to 6 years of overall experience with at least 2 years hands on
experience in Business Objects Administration

·        Customer facing experience.

·        Experience in working in development/maintenance projects

·        Good understanding of Data warehousing/Business Intelligence
concepts

·        Good analytical and trouble shooting skills

·        Experience in working with Energy Group companies would be an
avantage

·        Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·        Ability to work and coordinate with diverse teams.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.