I've updated my Windows installer and fixed a few issues.
Home page: http://code.google.com/p/zimdesktopwiki-windows/
>From the change log:
* Fixed Case 9. Updated to Zim 0.28 source.
* Fixed Case 2. "PERL5LIB environment variable causing trouble"
* Fixed Case 5. "Setup $XDG_DATA_HOME..."
* Fixed Case 6. "Remove 'database' modules..."
* Fixed Case 4. "Thumbdrive compatibility" -- now has Portable install mode.
There is one self-extracting installer for Desktop and Portable mode
-- you choose during the install wizard.
Comments, NSIS suggestions, Windows batch scripting suggestions, bug
reports, et cetera are all still welcome. I think we're in a pretty
good place now, though, considering this installer will have to be
abandoned after the port to Python. Maybe next week after a few
thumbs-up expressions from the team, we should publish this on
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp