John -

As a fairly new Zim user, perhaps it's just that I've yet to discover
how to create an Anchor. Have already looked very thoroughly, though,
before asking here.

Good to hear that there is interest in the feature. If you do find an
existing way to create an anchor, please let me know! Thanks.

Regards,
Marc Paul Rubin
"jayseye"