Hi All

Thanks for the replies. And I'm glad I'm not alone!

And Marco, you make some interesting points.  By all means let's have a
'How do YOU use zim?' forum tag (by the way, I just found the equivalent of
that on the wiki!)  But I feel it should also be reflected in the home page,

I'm going to try and be a bit more specific here and propose a few minor
changes.  Feel free to take a pot-shot or add your own RFCs...

1. For instance, where on the Home Page (http://zim-wiki.org/index.html)
you have the line:
Zim - A Desktop WikiChange to:
Zim - A Personal Desktop Notes and Wiki Application
2. Where you have:

*Zim* can be used to:

   - Keep an archive of notes
   - Take notes during meetings or lectures
   - Organize task lists
   - Draft blog entries and emails
   - Do brainstorming

Change to:

*Zim* can be used to:

   - *Replace your existing desktop Notes application (Tomboy, Gnote)!!*
   -  (and make Tomboy, Gnote links to a zim wiki HowTo)
      - Keep an archive of notes
   - Take notes during meetings or lectures
   - *Take a Note-of-the-Day*
   - Organize task lists
   - Draft blog entries and emails
   - Do brainstorming
   - *Easily synchronise across the 'Cloud' and keep all your computer
   appliances up-to-date (Ubuntu One, DropBox)*
      - (and make Ubuntu One, DropBox etc links to a zim wiki HowTo)

And I tried to register on the wiki to add some some notes.  I registered
(my username exists) but was returned a server error when it tried to email
me the confirmation and password. Shame, I do want to contribute my
positive experience of using ZIM as a Notes app.

And I'll put some stuff into the Usage Cases when I get my login, too;)

Jules