On 14 August 2013 17:42, Joseph Reagle <joseph.2...@reagle.org> wrote:

> On 08/14/2013 11:25 AM, Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
>
>> Could the question mark '?' decrease the number in the ! column in the
>> task list?
>>

>> TODO Make the world a better place to live !!!????????????????????
>>

> btw: I like the current system find and this sounds confusing.

I'm not suggesting to take away any functionality that is already there. If
the user wants to indicate a task with high priority, he can do this by
adding an exclamation mark at the end of the task.

What I propose is the idea to add the question mark to lower the priority.
In the example above, you can see that the task has had a high priority or
importance in the beginning, and then the priority has been pushed back.

It is often useful, when evaluating execution of projects, to know how
items were prioritized.

--
Svenn