Hello,

I use Zim on windows (work) and on linux (home). I put my notebook on
dropbox so I can have synchronization between my two PCs.

Yesterday, I move some pages from a level to another level in Zim under
windows.

Yesterday night, back to home, my linux dropbox synchronized the notebook,
but I didn't open it.

This morning I'm back to windows and the pages I moved yesterday are back.

I suppose that my linux dropbox found that the pages were deleted on my
dropbox drive, so it recreated on linux and synchronized it back.

Do you that the issue is here ? If yes what is the best pratice to use
dropbox and zim when I want to move pages ?

Regards.
--
Didier Bretin