Thank you for the update, Jaap. I've noticed non-critical a bug in
0.61, that I did not have in my previous version (probably 0.59 but
the partition is gone so I cannot check).

My notebook names are in Hebrew. In the previous version I could see
the notebook name עבודה but now it shows
\u05e2\u05d1\u05d5\u05d3\u05d4. The notebooks still opens, only the
name display is affected.

-- 
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
Post to     : zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to