Yep, I asked the same question some months ago. I really hoped to get
an answer - otherwise I can't use Zim Wiki.

A first hello from Germany,

I'm using Windows 7 Professional, 64 Bit and want to save my Wikis on my
network drive. The path is something like
\\Network-drive\drive.nas\The-name-of-the-USB-Stick\FolderMain\FolderSub
Questions/Problems:
1. It's not possible to select an network drive via the folder/file
   dialog. So I copied the path from the clipboard.
2. I get the following error message:
   File not
found:\\\Network-drive\drive.nas\The-name-of-the-USB-Stick\FolderMain\FolderSub
   Why are there three backslashes shown: \\\Network-drive\...
   And why is the location not found?
3. It's not possible to resume from that error. File notebooks.list in
   C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\zim\config\zim\notebooks.list
   must be deleted. That's really inconvenient, especially for a Zim beginner.

Any hints?

Many thanks and greetings
Udo