Hello ZP,

> I'll take a stab Udo...though I'm just a user like yourself. My primary
question
> based on the information you've provided: have you mapped the network drive to
>  letter (i.e. W: or Z:)?
>
> Many programs I use to access a network storage device won't recognize it
until
> its mapped properly in Windows.

you made not only my day, but the entire year 2015! That was indeed a fabulous
hint
with a network drive. Yep, two eyes and one brain more. Life is sometimes
difficult
as lone warrior!

Now I can dig into Zim Desktop Wiki. A new phase in my life...

Many thanks and greetings
Udo

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015 23:27:30 +0100