Hi

I do a lot of SQL and use Zim for keeping notes on client issues / the SQL
used to investigate issues.

I have the source code plugin, which does nice highlighting, but I would
like to do reformatting too.

I have a command line reformatter, but it expects SQL text in - not wiki
format text. I tried passing selected text, but that doesn't work.

I can make it work like a filter for simple SQL, but although I use %t as
parameter - it still doesn't work.

echo %t  | sqlformatter.exe  - fails command notfound??

sqlformatter.exe %f  - fails - chokes on the wiki text

Any suggestions as to how to get this to work please?

Graham