Much to do but a good start! Please throw it on GitHub so I can take a look at
it.

     On Monday, 1 June 2015 8:51 PM, Hans Elias B. Josephsen
<hans...@hansihe.com> wrote:

 I startes writing a zim editor for android a while ago, but I never really
took it anywhere. I guess I can put my work so far out on github when I get
home.
 Here is a demo video that I uploaded when I was working on it:
https://youtu.be/LX2_00BGODA