From: Zim-wiki
[mailto:zim-wiki-bounces+murat.gueven=ts.fujitsu....@lists.launchpad.net] On
Behalf Of Joel Pettersson
Sent: Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015 05:52
To: zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Zim-wiki] Feature discussion: Tags behaving like links

Hi,
I often find myself wanting to see other pages that have been tagged with a tag
on the page I am currently viewing. Now I have to manually open the "Tags" pane
and try and find the particular tag myself. It would be really nice to be able
to just click the tag (or use Ctrl+Enter) as if it was a link and automatically
end up in the "Tags" pane with the clicked tag selected.
Does this seem like a common use-case to you? What would it take to implement?
What potential issues are there?
Regards,
Joel