From: Joel Pettersson [mailto:petterssonj...@gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015 10:21
To: Güven, Ugur Murat
Cc: zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Zim-wiki] Feature discussion: Tags behaving like links

Hi again,
Thank you for that quick update. It works really well!

Is there any chance the whole word where the cursor is located could be
considered when starting the plugin? I personally prefer to navigate using the
keyboard mainly. Perhaps there is already support for word selection in the
core?
Regards,
Joel

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 5:01 PM Güven, Ugur Murat