Hi
I am using Zim 0.6.5 on a Mac with the version control plugin enabled.
Recently, I switched from the Apple-supplied and slightly out-of-date git to a
more up-to-date version of git using the package manager homebrew, which is
installed elsewhere (/usr/local/bin).
As a consequence of this, all of the saved versions are now invisible for Zim.

How would I go about to tell the “new” git about the existing git repo
associated with my Zim Wiki (always assuming that this was really the reason
causing the trouble)?

Cheers
Christoph

PS: I hope that I am not multi-posting this, originally sent from a different
address.