:-D.Thanks, Marcio

      De: Paulo van Breugel <p.vanbreu...@gmail.com>
 Para: Marcio Segura <marcio...@yahoo.com.br>
Cc: zim-wiki email list <zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net>
 Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 9 de Fevereiro de 2017 20:31
 Assunto: Re: Ecodiv template

 I actually seem to want the opposite, I want the whole tree, and not only the
sub-pages of the active branch. The latter is the default, but one can override
this with [% index(collapse,False) %]. When using that, I am getting the
warning as you, but it works nonetheless. Sorry I can't be of more help,
hopefully somebody on the email list can further help you out.
 Paulo