Brendan, is it related to PAD Validation? See it in
http://publisher.appvisor.com/I am new at distribute software and I am
following this issue that are also happening with my softwares. I saw that it
is good to publish softwares in this repository. Do you know about it?

      De: Brendan Kidwell <bren...@glump.net>
 Para: zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net
 Enviadas: Terça-feira, 9 de Maio de 2017 14:31
 Assunto: Re: [Zim-wiki] Zim Desktop Wiki 0.66 for Windows is ready to download

On Mon, May 8, 2017, at 23:15, Marcio Tibirica wrote:
> In both scans no trace of infection was found, but if I try to run the
> installer it is blocked by Windows Defender which informs the following:
> Application: ZimDesktopWikiPortable_0.66.paf.exe
> Supplier: Unknown Supplier
>
> Maybe it is just a case of registering the software supplier in MS
> database? Or, maybe some information that must be embedded in the
> package? I don't know how this work.

I have only ever signed the installer packages using GPG as a separate
file. I have never enclosed a signature and x.509 code signing
certificate in the executable file itself. As far as I know, it still
costs money to acquire an x.509 certificate suitable for signing Windows
executables. "Supplier: Unknown Supplier" has little to do with virus
scans. Windows is saying that the package's publisher is unidentified,
and it really is unidentified.

> By the way, who is going to take over Windows package creation for next
> Zim release?

Unknown, at this time.