Brendan,
Not sure what's up but with the newest version 0.66, I can no longer
copy/paste the contents of a note, any note, to another app i.e. Notepad++.
However, I have no issue copying a note's content to a new ZimWiki note. As
I use zimwiki for writing drafts before posting to their final resting
place i.e. email, FB post, etc, this is a serious issue for me.
So far, the only work-around I've managed is to export the note as HTML,
open it in a browser and then select all, copy & paste.

Any ideas what's up?
Lars