Hi Christoph,

Checkout the latest version, start date is supported, and the "Hide active
tasks" I mentioned will hide them until they are due. (But be aware, latest
version is very fresh, and has some bugs that may bite - hope to have a
more stable version in a week or so.)

@Joseph: I saw your previous mail, please put in github issues as a
reminder and I will get back to it

Regards,